Anyone that knows Nick Sinnott, knows that he loves the morning hours! Usually up at 3 am and if photographing, out the door by 4:00 am…sounds crazy right!?? However, the light on the city as the sun rises is never better and always different.
Join Nick on a Sunday morning as he’ll walk you through photographing the transition from blue hour to golden hour. Watch the city come alive as it’s dressed in the beautiful golden light.
Details of the Workshop:
- Meet at 5:00 am at North Avenue Beach to photograph the city from the Blue Hour through the Golden Hour.
- At 6:30 am, we will begin to walk south to Oak Street Beach, capturing some great compositions.
- We will continue to walk south on Michigan Ave and experience a very quiet atmosphere at 7:00 am. This allows us to roam freely between the medians and sidewalks without fear of being trampled!
- At 7:45 am, we will meet at Marina City Towers where we will board a private tour boat, that will take us from the locks through the South Branch of the River. Sunday mornings at 8:00 am, the river is completely quiet and void of boat traffic. This allows us to slow down and be able to capture the shots that we want.
- At 10:00 am – Depart from Marina City Towers – Transportation up to you.