After investing thousands of dollars in equipment and excursions sometimes your files memories are all you have. Join John Granata for a lecture about the philosophy of Photoshop and 1 image at a time versus batch processing and the benefits of Lightroom. This class focuses on a large format printer’s approach to camera settings and non-destructive editing methods in order to print as large as possible. Discover the benefits of programs like Capture One for RAW processing and On One Resize for resizing your images. Learn a file saving method, which allows you to email a jpeg of an image one day and print a 40×60 the next without damaging your file.
- appropriate settings for optimal results
- working with adjustment layers
- importance of a workflow for predictable results
- introduction to Capture One for RAW image processing
- introduction to On One Resize plugin for Photoshop
- suggestions on file saving system
Students will be introduced to a philosophy of one image at a time. Through a guided step-by-step method of settings and editing methods, students will be able to develop a non-destructive method of creating superior files.