It’s time to learn the full power of Adobe Lightroom’s Develop Module! Join Nick Sinnott on this 7-Week journey through the advanced features of Lightroom. In this 7-Week Class, participants will learn to edit with Lightroom by photographing different genres each week (landscape, portrait, street, etc.) followed by editing the photos in the lectures each week.
We have wanted to create this class because Lightroom has so much more to offer than we can teach in any other class. Photo I, II & III do cover portions of Lightroom but never in the depth that we have had the time. Some of the items that we will be covering in class are:
- Lightroom Profiles
- Creating Profiles and Presets (Why they are different)
- Creating and using LUTs
- All of the Global and Selective Develop Module Tools
- Advanced Transform and Lens Corrections
- Lightroom Mobile
- Installing Plugins and using them in conjunction with Lightroom
- Creating and using watermarks
For this first class, we are limiting it to 6 participants at a reduced rate.
Prerequisites for the class are Lightroom Basic (or Lightroom In-Depth), Photo II or approval of the instructor.