Steps for the Lightroom Bundle:
- Register for the Lightroom Basic class that fits your schedule.
- When you complete Lightroom Basic, you will be given a coupon code for Lightroom Advanced that will discount the entire cost of the class.
- Register for the Lightroom Advanced class that fits your schedule and enter the coupon code. While you do not have to take Lightroom Advanced directly after you complete Lightroom Basic, we do want you to register for the Lightroom Advanced class within 2 sessions of completing Lightroom Basic. Please do note that we require 4 registered students in the class to conduct the class as scheduled.
This is a bundled plan that provides significant savings to students that want to take both Lightroom Basic and Advanced. The following are short descriptions of each class:
Adobe Lightroom Classic CC is a very confusing program to the beginner. Even if someone is comfortable with its use, they never seem to use Lightroom to its full potential. This class has been designed to take the mystery out of the program so that you can unlock Lightroom’s ability and yours! For 7 weeks, we will cover every aspect of Lightroom. We believe the best way to learn Lightroom is to use it. During the entire class, you will work alongside the instructor with your Lightroom Catalog.
In this 7-Week Class, participants will learn to edit with Lightroom by photographing different genres each week (landscape, portrait, street, etc.) followed by editing the photos in the lectures each week. Some of the items that we will be covering in class are:
- Lightroom Profiles
- Creating Profiles and Presets (Why they are different)
- Creating and using LUTs
- All of the Global and Selective Develop Module Tools
- Advanced Transform and Lens Corrections
- Lightroom Mobile
- Installing Plugins and using them in conjunction with Lightroom
- Creating and using watermarks