Join Gerri Whitley as she shows you all of the benefits of using a tripod with Photography. The 6-Week Class is composed of three photo walks and three zoom critique/lectures. During the photo walks, you’ll meet at different locations around Chicago each week where you will learn techniques such as Long Exposure Photography, Neutral Density Filters, Panning, Zoom Blur, Intentional Blur. The photo walks are followed up with a Zoom Class that focuses on critique and preparing you for the next photo walk.
- Week 1: Photo Walk – Long Exposures
- Week 2: Zoom Session
- Week 3: Photo Walk – Neutral Density Filters
- Week 4: Zoom Session
- Week 5: Photo Walk – Planning, Zooming and other techniques
- Week 6: Zoom Session
- DSLR or Mirrorless Camera
- Cable release or remote
- 3, 6 or 10-Stop Neutral Density Filter
- and most importantly your TRIPOD!